In order to restart a charger locally without an internet connection via Bluetooth, you need to download the Zaptec app and have the charging station's PIN code available. You can find the PIN code in the Zaptec Portal or in the manual that belongs to the charging station.
- Download the Zaptec app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Create an account or log in with your existing Zaptec account within the Zaptec app.
- Tap on the three-dot icon on the top right and select Configure Products.
- Choose the charger you wish to configure from the list and enter the PIN code.
- Press Restart Charger at the bottom. The charger's LEDs will turn off briefly and then start pulsating yellow. During this time, while it's pulsating yellow, it's attempting to connect to the internet. When the charging station is ready for use, it will display a green light if it's a Zaptec Pro, and a white light if it's a Zaptec Go.