Zaptecs OCPP cloud solution supports the Reservation feature profile outlined in Section 5.13 of the OCPP 1.6J documentation. This is support for the Reservation of a Charge Point.
Some Zaptec specific behaviour apply to the chargers:
- Reserve Now will only work for online chargers
- Reserved state will not be indicated on the charger - this is on the roadmap for future updates.
- Reserved state will not be indicated in Zaptec Portal or app - this feature is available for CPO's and is available using the state.
The following deviations from the OCPP standard will occur due to how our chargers interact:
- Zaptec do not support parent idTag
- Zaptec chargers only have a single connector so we will omit supporting ReserveConnectorZeroSupported configuration key.
- Zaptec does not support the authorization cache.
For more information, please refer to the OCPP documentation.