This article explains the three different roles available for your Zaptec account.
For Zaptec Pro, there are access levels on a charger or an installation. On Zaptec Go, there are only roles on the installation, as they are combined.
- Permission to charge using the charger when authentication is required
- Can see the charge history for all sessions registered on their own account
- Can view which installations/chargers the user has been assigned
- Does not provide an overview of the installation / charging station
Owner of charger
- Permission to change settings and access usage data. All usage on the charge point will be associated with the user. The owner of an installation can view who has access.
- Required to manage access, monitor status and view user data.
- Owner permission on a Zaptec charger allows you to view all charge history on the charger
- More features available in Zaptec Portal and App
Owner of installation
- Permission to change most settings, access usage data and give other users permission to the installation.
- Awarded to users who are set to manage facilities and act as a point of contact with the installer
- View the charge history for the entire installation
- Create charge reports
- Manage permissions
- Set authentication
- Upgrade firmware
- Subscribe to warning emails
- Enable power management funcitons
- The role does not allow you to change technical settings for either systems or charging stations
- Permission to change technical settings. This role is only intended for certified service partners.
- Required for the installer to be able to keep track of technical settings for systems / charging stations
- Create new installations
- Add new chargers
- Enable power management functions
- Manage technical setting on installations and chargers
- Service permission is limited to authorized installers and service partners