Updates in version 188.8.131.52
- Improved time server connectivity
Updates in version 184.108.40.206
- Improved charging initialization sequence
Updates in version 220.127.116.11
- Added support for MID-calibrated chargers
- Improved support for Mifare Classic RFID-tags
- Added support for toggling IT3-phase optimization with App v5.10.1 or later
- Reporting and configuration improvements
Updates in version 18.104.22.168
- Improved session handling
- Improved event handling
Updates in version 22.214.171.124
-Adds RCD Test button function for use with the App.
-Corrects chargers where no sessions are reported
Updates in version 126.96.36.199
-Improved 4G connectivity
-Improved OTA reliability on poor links.
-Improved certificate handling
-Added support for future use on Go UK
Updates in version 188.8.131.52
-Added active use of the portals "Maximum current" parameter when 1-phase charging is used on IT 3-phase grid
Updates in version 184.108.40.206
Updates in version 220.127.116.11
- Minor improvements
- Improved connectivity
Updates in version 18.104.22.168
- Minor improvements
Updates in version 22.214.171.124
- Offline session handling: Complete Charge History and Session Information are now fully available with the Zaptec Go. The Zaptec Go will store offline session details until the device comes back online again.
- Full support for OCPP in the cloud
- Other changes:
- Minor data usage optimization
- Improvements in connectivity between the charger and cloud
- The LED on the Zaptec Go will now reflect when the charger is operating offline.
Updates in version 0.0.4.0
- Improved Cloud connectivity
Updates in version 0.0.3.8
- Improved IT3 phase optimization
- Improved eMeter usage
- Improved cloud state exchange
- Improved response to cloud commands
Updates in version 0.0.2.9
- Added support for RFID pairing with version 5.0.0 of the App
- Added RFID and App authentication feature
Updates in version 0.0.2.7
- General adjustments on energy reporting.
Updates in version 0.0.2.3
- Fixed energy accumulation issue seen on charger meter value in some cases. The issue has not been affecting session energy.
- During Wifi setup the Wifi signal strength is now communicated to App.
- Improved power grid type detection.
- Improved waiting state in system mode if car has delayed charging.
- Improved support for cloud control when the charger is installed using the switch for configuration.
Updates in version 0.0.1.22
- Improved 4G connectivity on mobile networks outside of Norway.
- Improved sensitivity on relay safety check.
Updates in version 0.0.1.11 (Changes since version 0.0.0.71)
- In system mode, the request charging messaging to cloud has been made more robust to avoid non-responded request resulting in green light waiting state.
- Syncing of offline current and phase settings to charger and application of offline current has been improved.
- The charger allows up to 40A fuse setting which gives an improvement when more than one charger shares the installation fuse. The setting requires support in the App.
- Active phases in now also reported in standalone to get updated graphics in the portal for standalone chargers.
- When connecting the App with Bluetooth, the "Upgrade firmware" and "Restart charger" functions are now supported once version 0.0.1.11 is installed.
- The threshold for automatically reducing current when temperature increase has been elevated to improve charging in warm conditions.
- Chargers installed as IT 3-phase will in system mode be limited to 18.47A also for 1-phase cars to support multiple chargers. More optimization to be performed.
- Fixed communication setting that could leave charger unresponsive.
- Now sets LED to white 2 minutes after ending charging in system mode.