The unit should be powered off at the main isolator before the cover is changed.
Articles in this section
- Zaptec Go earth fault protection
- 4G coverage in the UK
- Is there a 4G subscription cost on Zaptec Go?
- Does the Zaptec Go require an internet connection?
- Can the Zaptec Go be placed outdoors?
- What do the different color lights on the Zaptec Go mean?
- Why is my Zaptec Go flashing purple?
- Are there any hard wire communication option on the Zaptec Go?
- Is it safe to change the Zaptec Go front cover to a new one or different color while the device is powered up?
- Can I have a Zaptec Go in a pro-installation?