The unit should be powered off at the main isolator before the cover is changed.
Articles in this section
- How can I manually test the built-in RCD?
- Can you daisy chain Zaptec Pro chargers?
- Does Zaptec Go have built-in surge protection?
- Can I install the charging station myself?
- What is the recommended installation height for Zaptec chargers?
- Can I have a Zaptec Go in a pro-installation?
- Can the Zaptec Go be placed outdoors?
- Is it safe to change the Zaptec Go front cover while the device is powered up?
- How do I connect post-mounted Zaptec Pro chargers?