This guide shows how to install multiple Zaptec Go units on both a single and 3-phase installation.
- Max three Zaptec Go chargers per home- installation
- Each charger must be protected by a max 40A Type A 30mA RCD circuit breaker, in accordance with safety regulations (NEK 722.5188.8.131.52)
- Do not daisy chain units together
🤚 Additional requirements for UK installation are at det end of the article.
1- phase installation
3- phase installation
When manually rotating phases on a 3-phase installation, you must use the Zaptec app to specify which incoming phase (L1, L2 or L3) is connected to the phase 1 terminal. This is done during the installation process.
UK 🇬🇧 requirements
- An O-PEN Device is required for 3-phase Go units - 1 appropriately rated O-PEN device can be shared across all x3 units.
- Single or 3-phase installations will also require a Type 2 surge protection device installed upstream.