If the charger is flashing purple, it is currently performing a critical firmware update. This normally takes 3 mins. Bluetooth is not available in this period.
Articles in this section
- 4G coverage in the UK
- Is there a 4G subscription cost on Zaptec Go?
- Does Zaptec Go require an internet connection?
- Can Zaptec Go be placed outdoors?
- What do the different colour lights on Zaptec Go mean?
- Why is my Zaptec Go flashing purple?
- Are there any hard wire communication option on the Zaptec Go?
- Is it safe to change the Go front cover to a new one or different colour while the device is powered up?
- Can I have a Zaptec Go in a pro-installation?