No, none of our chargers has built-in surge protection. This must be installed in accordance with local regulations.
Articles in this section
- When I connect Zaptec Go to the Zaptec App it reports it is already added elsewhere
- UK Smart Charging cyber security (Schedule 1)
- What do the different colour light on the Zaptec Pro mean
- Using the UK Smart Charging features
- UK Smart Charging
- Does Zaptec Pro have built-in surge protection?
- Does Zaptec Go have built-in surge protection?
- Where can I find the PIN code for my Zaptec Go?
- Is Renault Zoe compatible with Zaptec charger?
- Which RFID chips do the Zaptec chargers support?