No, none of our chargers has built-in surge protection. This must be installed in accordance with local regulations.
Articles in this section
- Restart a Zaptec charger without an internet connection using the Zaptec app
- What to do when you are moving and not bringing your charger
- Where can I find the PIN code for my Zaptec Go?
- Where can I find the WiFi or PLC mac address of the charging station?
- Does Zaptec Pro have built-in surge protection?
- What do the different colour light on the Zaptec Pro mean?
- What do the charger icon colours mean in the Zaptec Portal?
- Which RFID chips do the Zaptec chargers support?
- How long is the warranty period for Zaptec products?
- Does Zaptec Go come with hard wire communication option?