No, none of our chargers has built-in surge protection. This must be installed in accordance with local regulations.
Articles in this section
- How can I manually test the built-in RCD?
- When I connect Zaptec Go to the Zaptec App it reports it is already added elsewhere
- What do the different colour light on the Zaptec Pro mean?
- How do I connect post-mounted Zaptec Pro chargers?
- Does Zaptec Pro have built-in surge protection?
- Does Zaptec Go have built-in surge protection?
- Where can I find the PIN code for my Zaptec Go?
- Does Zaptec Go come with hard wire communication option?
- Does the Zaptec Pro come in other colors?
- Is it safe to change the Zaptec Go front cover while the device is powered up?