This is a guide on how to pair Zaptec Sense to your installation or charger in the app.
To be able to pair your Sense to your installation you need to install the product.
Start off by doing the following steps:
- Download and log into the Zaptec App
- Under "Home", tap the icon in the top right corner, and choose "Install product"
- Scan the QR-code on the back of the user guide
- The app will now ask you to fill in information such as PIN code, network type, main fuse, and connection to the e-meter.
- Thereafter you will be able to pair your Zaptec Sense with your installation. If you have yet to create an installation, press "Pair with a charger" and add the serial number.
In case you want to remove the Sense unit from your installation you need to do the following steps:
- Go to the Zaptec App, under "Chargers" pick your installation
- Pick Zaptec Services, and choose Zaptec Sense
- Scroll down and press "Remove device"
- You then need to set the max. charging current in accordance with installation capacity and press "Save".
- The device is now removed from your installation and will no longer be found under Zaptec Services.