Considerations during installation
- The installation point requires Internet access through an Ethernet connection. By default the unit is configured with dynamically assigned IP-address. If necessary, a static IP-address can be configured.
- The installation point must have sufficient space to place the IP67 Boks.
- The installation point must allow attaching the current sensor coils around the individual wires L1, L2, L3 and N. Coil dimensions must be suitable for the installation point cable dimensions, and max sensor current rating must be larger than max main fuse current. If the main fuse is overloaded, the sensor must be able to measure the overload current. This is vital for performing diagnostics in case of overload.
The ID(Ethernet MAC address) of the PLC must be associated with the correct installation in ZapCloud. This information must be communicated to Zaptec support or configured under the Installation on the Zaptec portal web page(https://portal.zaptec.com/).
How to activate
- Install the Wago Apm
- For the 0-160A version, make sure the 4 orange switches marked L1, L2, L3 and N are in position 1 (connected)
- Check that the grey switch on the Wago Apm is set to "Run"
- Turn the power on.
- Observe that the diode marked "USR" is blinking green. The Apm is now communicating with the Zapcloud.
- If "USR" is blinking orange, the unit is trying to make contact with Zapcloud. Check the internet connection
- If "USR" is blinking red, the unit has been online previously but is currently unable to contact the Zapcloud.
- The unit needs to be activated in the Zaptec Portal. This is done under installation -> Settings-> Power management -> APM
- Enter the Wago ID (XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX). This can be found on a sticker on the Wago unit.
- Set the main circuit breaker value.