5.9.1 - July 9, 2020
- Simplified permission management for ZAPTEC HOME-installations. Owners of HOME-installations that does not use authentication, will now see activity on the installation as their own in ZAPTEC Portal and app.
5.9.0 - July 2, 2020
- Extended OCPP support
- Added support for ChangeAvailability
- Added support for offline authentication lists
5.8.0 - April 27, 2020
- Added option to enable automatic firmware updates (installation setting).
- Installation owners can now set prioritised charge current on individual charging stations (charging station setting).
- Display APM WiFi signal strength under installation power management settings.
- Users with service role can now access charging station online-history (charging station status).
- OCPP: Fixed idTag can now be configured on charging station in addition to installation (charging station setting).
- Fixed incorrect installation icon in header for ZAPTEC HOME charging stations.
- Fixed incorrect APM chart data for IT 3 phase grids.
5.6.0 - January 13, 2020
- Support for extended session details for charging stations with firmware 3.0.0 or newer.
- Improved stability of OCPP connected charging stations.
- Fixed an issue where charge card code in some cases could be reused, after a charging session was stopped with OCPP RemoteStopTransaction without disconnecting cable.
5.5.0 - November 18, 2019
- Support IT 3 phase charging for charger firmware version 126.96.36.199 and above. More information is available in our knowledge base.
- Added max limits to charge history list API. If no PageSize is provided, we will now use a default page size of 500, with a 5000 item maximum. To query more items page through result using PageIndex.
- Fixed issues related to initial permissions added to partner created user groups, and editing of these.
- Fixed a bug where it was not possible to add OCPP initial device password with more than 20 characters from installation settings.
5.4.1 - October 23, 2019
- Users with service role can now see an installations users and their permissions.
- Fixed an error where charging station setting “Lock cable to charging station when connected to vehicle” did not work for charge point owners.
5.4.0 - September 23, 2019
- Option to lock cable to charging station when connected to vehicle.
- Performance improvements affecting OCPP connectivity.
- Multiple charge cards can now be added to a single user invitation (comma separated).
- Minor user interface improvements and fixes.
5.3.0 - August 29, 2019
- Performance improvements when resolving user permissions.
- Fixed an error where web hook end calls was not retried after a failed attempt. Pending web hook calls will be retried after this change.
- Fixed an error that hid the button to resend invitations in permission list.
- Fixed an error where charging station PIN was not visible to users with access permission.
- Payment solution is ready for the new PSD2 EU regulation (Strong Customer Authentication – SCA).
5.1.1 - August 13, 2019
- Support adding charge cards when inviting user to installation or charging station.
- Support inviting users to user group.
- Show individual charging station permissions in the installation permissions view.
- User groups can now be configured to provide user support.
5.1.0 - June 27, 2019
- Added a new dashboard widget that displays charge statistics for all installations where the logged in user has owner permissions.
- Better support for one phase charging systems in three phase installations where the charging system is not installed on phase 1.
- Improved phase balancing for charging systems that is using ZAPTEC APM and has few active charging stations.
5.0.4 - May 24, 2019
- Adjustments to charge report API (/api/chargehistory/installationreport):
- Added user ID and full name to userdata when grouping by user or charge card name.
- Added an option to generate report by installation ID.
5.0.3 - May 21, 2019
- Enabled ZAPTEC HOME in Sweden, Switzerland, Iceland and the Netherlands. Note that ZAPTEC PREMIUM is only available in Norway.
- Added offline APM notice to owner notifications email.
- Added option to log out of all devices. Function is available in your ZAPTEC Portal profile page.
- Other minor adjustments.
5.0.2 - May 10, 2019
- API/OCPP: Fixed a bug where charging session was not always closed when triggered by an external stop command.
5.0.1 - May 6, 2019
- API: Remove properties which require ACL lookup from charging stations returned by method api/chargers if PageSize is not provided or greater than 100.
5.0.0 - April 29, 2019
- Launch of ZAPTEC HOME PREMIUM (https://zaptec.com/premium-pakken/).
- Fixed a bug where new charge points was not active by default.
- Add option to allow anonymous offline charging for installations configured with OCPP or web hooks authentication (requires charging station firmware >= v188.8.131.52).
- Offline APM controlled charging stations will now provide minimum charge current.
- Charging station status is now displayed in charging station list for users with user, owner or service role.
- Show name of used charge card in installation charge history when window width is over 1280px.
- Added an way for users to change their username (email address). Function is accessible from the user profile page in ZAPTEC Portal.
- Updated terms for use.
4.7.0 - March 18, 2019
- Fixed a bug that in rare cases could result in charging stations not starting to charge, or to be stopped shortly after starting
- Fix incorrect duration for offline sessions in charge report
- Offline sessions with reliable time are now added to correct day in charge statistics
4.6.4 - January 31, 2019
- Fixed incorrect charge report filename for some installations (e.g. installations with name containing æ, ø and å)
- Fixed intermittent timeouts when getting and setting charger settings
4.6.3 - December 3, 2018
- New charging station options:
- Users with service partner or owner role can restart charging station from portal
- Users with service partner role can change charge point electrical grid and toggle stand alone mode from portal
- Charge reports and statistics are now adjusted for installation time zone
- Charge report intervals have been changed to last calendar week, month and year, instead of last 7, 30 and 365 days as before
- Filter sessions with duration less than 1 minute and no energy from charge report
- Offline sessions performed while a charging station was offline are now added to charge report at the time they are registered in ZapCloud
- We’ve done some changes to the way offline sessions without reliable start and end times are handled:
- These sessions are no longer displayed in statistics and will no longer add to connection time in charge report
- When sending sessions externally over OCPP and web hooks, both start and end time will be set to the time the session was registered
- Fixed a bug causing offline current to not always be displayed in portal
- Add new Italian translation of ZapCloud portal
4.6.2 - November 21, 2018
- Fixed an error where OCPP RemoteStartTransaction did not trigger immediate start of charging
4.6.1 - November 8, 2018
- Max current rating of charging cable is now displayed under charge point status when there is an active session
- Fixed an error in scheduled power control where schedule activation times was incorrect when transitioning to daylight savings time
- Fixed an error where offline current and phase as not visible under charge point status
4.6.0 - October 29, 2018
- Users with owner role to charge point or installation can now:
- Permanently lock/unlock cable to charging station
- Adjust brightness of charging station light
- Owner role to charge point will no longer allow access to settings or information that may affect other charging stations in the installation or usage reports. Functions that now require installation owner role:
- Change name of charge point
- Change minimum and maximum charge current
- Access PIN-code
- Disable/enable authentication
- Change permissions for charge point
4.5.0 - October 1, 2018
- Native authentication can now authorise users when charging station is offline. Charging station has to be online for changes to user permissions to be updated. Requires that all charging stations are updated to ZapCharger firmware v184.108.40.206
4.4.0 - September 7, 2018
- Charge sessions completed while charging station is offline will now be registered in ZapCloud when charging station comes back online (from ZapCharger firmware v220.127.116.11)
- For OCPP enabled charging stations, portal will now show a warning if charger is unable to connect to the configured OCPP server
- Fixed a bug where an OCPP enabled charging station did not always reconnect when changing OCPP URL
4.2.1 - August 13, 2018
- Show charger warning if charger’s electric grid type differs from installation
4.2.0 - June 29, 2018
- Fixed some dialogs not being properly displayed on devices with narrow screens (e.g. smart phones)
4.1.0 - June 26, 2018
- Installations must now be associated with a country. Before changing existing installations a country must be selected. The country setting is available by installation owners and service partners under under installation->settings->details.
- For installations using Zaptec’s native authentication where users authenticates using charge cards (RFID), the charge card name is now added to the charge session and is visible in charge history and reports
- Charge card names with accent characters (e.g. æ, ø and å), added by the pairing function of ZapCharger app for iOS, is now properly displayed in ZapCloud portal
- Fixed OCPP connections sometimes being incorrectly displayed as failed
- Fixed an error where users were unable to login if username (email) contained a + character